My handsome little boy LOVES being OUTSIDE. He always comes to me and signs and asks for his shoes. He gets so excited when I put his boots on and send him outside. And he loves to get dirty.
Captain Adorable always has a ball under his arm when he is in the backyard. I am not exaggerating his love for balls.
He's always trying to shoot baskets. I love that he shoots overhanded. He has made a few baskets, but he'll do better when his arms are longer.
Such a happy little boy with his ball.
With the nicer weather the kids have loved playing in the backyard.
We've been planting flowers and shrubs.
Handsome Husband has always been trying to get our backyard to look decent. The girls call this area "The Hallway." Handsome Husband has taken a lot of time leveling it and he just put in these paving stones and mulch area. Here it is waiting for the flowering shrubs.
It's so fun to see the girls digging in the dirt. Brings back childhood memories of mud pies...









1 comment:
Yes, our small yard is finally somewhat respectable enough for the kids to play in! I love that Cpt A plays so much with balls. He is truly my little boy! Pretty soon we'll all be going to ball games every Saturday!
Post a Comment