Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Mother, All Flowers Remind Me of You

I just love it when my kids bring me flowers.  Sweetie especially loves to bring them to me.  She knows that it makes me smile and she loves it when I am happy.
Photobucket
Isn't she just the cutest thing? 
Photobucket
Captain Adorable LOVES to be outside.  He LOVES to get dirty. He always comes to me asking for "Sues!" (shoes) and he signs coat.  He will bring me his boots and bring me his coat.  He outlasts the girls outside in the backyard. 
Photobucket
He's digging in our unplanted garden bed and chucking dirt.
Photobucket
He is going to LOVE this summer and all of the outside playing we are going to do.
Photobucket
Sweetie found another flower for me.
Photobucket
Dirt!
Photobucket
I think he is making this face because I am telling him not to throw the dirt.
Photobucket
The other day Captain Adorable was outside all by himself and he came and knocked on the sliding glass door.  He was holding a flower that he picked just for me.  I was so glad I had my camera on me and could snap a few pictures of this sweet moment.  I'm so glad he learned SOMETHING good from his sisters!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
And what have the kids found?
Photobucket
A ladybug!
Photobucket
The kids LOVE ladybugs.  We have a little lady bug hut and any time they find one we put them inside.  We almost constantly have one.  As soon as one dies, the kids find another one.  Captain Adorable gets so excited and points and shouts "Buh!!"  It's so cute how excited he gets about bugs.
Photobucket
We are loving the warmer weather.  Summer is just around the corner!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kym said...

These photos of the kids enjoying the Spring and bringing you flowers is SO SWEET!! Definitely moments to be savored since they insist on growing up so quickly!

Grandma J said...

The above comment was posted by Grandma J, not Auntie Kym! Sorry she was signed in...

Cpt Naykid said...

I think it is very sweet that all the kids want to bring you flowers. ANd why not, I want to bring you flowers to! Getting hugs and kisses in response is always worth it :)

With all the digging the kids do, I am unsure whether the garden will survive. Maybe we shouldn't do corn this year since it never turns out. We can do some and look through some seeds that we have.

Out-Island Explorers said...

It blows my mind that you guys are still in coats :) But I guess that is because we almost never get to wear them down here. Oh, those kiddos of yours could have some fun playing with my little dudes in the dirt and sand!!!