
Handsome Husband and I are celebrating our 9th Anniversary this May 4th. It was Handsome Husband's job to plan the anniversary and he knocked it out of the park. Thanks to Jeana and Fernando for babysitting our kids, we were able to really enjoy some time away. First up was a 2 hour cruise on the Portland Spirit.
There was a princess tea party on the floor above us where little girls were all dressed up and so were the servers. It was so cute. We decided that we need to take the girls on that next year.
We got a window seat. Nice.
No TV with sports???? Noooooooooo!!!!!
Mmmm, that was a tasty strawberry pineapple smoothie. EXCELLENT choice.
This is a seven story mansion built right on the river front. Handsome Husband was coveting it. He is always dreaming for a bigger house with more of a yard to work on. One of his MUST HAVES in a new house is a bonus room. We could probably find a bonus room in this house, don't you think?
scut·tle·butt
n.
1. Slang Gossip; rumor.
2. Nautical
a. A drinking fountain on a ship.
b. A cask on a ship used to hold the day's supply of drinking water.
It was a gorgeous day. Maybe a little chillier than I would have liked, but considering all the rain we've been having, it was a really pretty day.
It was nice and relaxing and the views were beautiful. We loved the cruise.
Handsome Husband got to enjoy being my model. He actually liked being the focus since I'm normally focusing on the kids with my camera.
This was some architecture on one of the many bridges in Bridge Town.
Here is our Captain.
I liked the reflection of the water in Handsome Husband's sunglasses.
After the cruise we walked a little in Portland to get to our next destination.
I made Handsome Husband stop for more pictures.
To be continued...



























3 comments:
What a fun and romantic outing!! The scenery is beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest :)
You Look so beautiful Erika!!!
Your looking great too H.H.!
love,
the youngest
Cool cool cool- Ballerina would love the tea party room, wish I could see her face;)
Post a Comment