I don't schedule very many play dates these days with babysitting Babydoll and having playmates in our neighborhood. But we did have a play date for going to a fun local play place with some friends.
Captain Adorable had fun on these little cars. He loved going up and down the baby slide and playing in the little playhouse. He wanted to go on the big kids' blow up slide, but I just redirected him every time he went over there.
When I told Sweetie where we were going she immediately told me that she wanted to ride the cars. She LOVES these little things and she spent almost the whole time going round and round on them.

I was an awesome mom and totally forgot that it was a half day for Ballerina and I got a call from the school saying that she was waiting for me to get her. Luckily, Jeana was able to run to the school and grab her. Ballerina was not happy that she didn't get to go to this play place with us. I told her I'd take her during spring break.



1 comment:
Wow! Cpt A is so happy to be ridint that car! That will be his favorite part. Even Sweetie rode the cars!? I haven't seen her do that before, but I haven't been able to go with you guys for some time. Sweetie has the funniest tilt to her smile...very cute.
Post a Comment