Monday, March 28, 2011

Celebrating Ben's Birthday

Photobucket
Jeana gets awesome mom props for deciding to make this Angry Birds cake for Ben's birthday.   Ben loves to play Angry Birds on Jeana's iPhone. It took us most of the afternoon to put it together, following a few different online tutorials.
Photobucket
Jeana invited all of us to celebrate Ben's birthday at Chuck E Cheese.  I think Fernando was impressed with our Angry Bird cake.
Photobucket
Ben loved it.  All of the kids did.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweetie was pretending to shoot some video.
Photobucket
The birthday boy taking a bite of a bird.  
Photobucket

Photobucket
Handsome Husband gets really excited about all the tickets at Chuck E Cheese...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Captain Adorable liked this little tractor thing.
Photobucket
I was following him around, helping him spend his tokens.
Photobucket
He saw a game that involved BALLS.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think he played this game about 3 or 4 times in a row.  I just can't get over how fascinated he is with balls.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was the PERFECT game for Captain Adorable because you just chuck a ton of balls at the screen.
Photobucket

Photobucket
He wasn't very interested in the ride on toys.  He wouldn't even ride them the whole time.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable helps Handsome Husband feed the ticket machine.
Photobucket
It was nice to see the girls trying to share tokens and play games together.  They go through the tokens really fast, so we had to encourage sharing to make them last.
Photobucket
THIS was Captain Adorable's MOST favorite game of the night.  Basketball!  He was SO unhappy when we pulled him away from it.  
Photobucket
Look at that boy tossing the ball like a pro.
Photobucket
Basket!
Photobucket
High Five with Daddy.
Photobucket
Fist Bump.
Photobucket
Gabby LOVES the driving games just like her brothers.
Photobucket
I thought it was so cute how the girls tried to talk to the mechanical Chuck E Cheese. We had a great time at Ben's birthday party.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

I sent some of these pictures to co-workers. I showed off your cake, Cpt A playing basketball, and my sillyness.

When Chuck E Cheese first started to sing and move, Cpt A was so shocked he almost fell over and came running to me. He didn't like that it looked like a statue and then started moving at random.

I love watching him with balls. He is so fun. I look forward to playing catch and shooting hoops.

Hmmm....I can definitely see a belly on me. we need to go running more.