I finally took Ballerina to the tree lined lane for her pictures. She WORKED it. She is a little model, striking pose after pose.

These are some of the first photos I have edited with LIGHTROOM and Photoshop. I'm soooo excited to have these tools now! I'm still trying to figure out how to put my logo on them, though.
Ballerina sat on my lap as I was editing her photos and she was so excited. She asked me if other people wanted me to take their pictures. She seemed very proud of me and she told me that she loved me and that I was the best mom ever. That made me feel special for sure. My kids feel so important when I take their pictures, they know how much I LOVE taking pictures!
Honestly, this girl is so fun. Also, notice those legs. Those are not my legs. I think that Ballerina inherited her legs from her Grandma L. She also inherited her delicate bone structure and higher voice.
She's a little dramatic.
Ballerina covers her mouth when she laughs.
This is my favorite picture from the shoot.
Balllerina was pretending to be scared of something:
I love this face. She makes it when she is being excited and trying to tell me something.
And I love her little face here. She has such a cute nose. I was trying to get her to laugh, but it backfired and she made a grossed-out face instead.
You know me, I can never decide on pictures, so there are a ton.
I love my beautiful Ballerina. There is never a dull moment with her around!



























5 comments:
Yes, Ballerina can definitely become a model if she chooses. I mean how many six year olds get their very own professional photo shoot! She has been well trained when it comes to pictures.
I know it made Ballerina feel special that she received so much attention and then you spent so much time editing the pictures on the computer.
I think I need some updated 4x6 pics for work. I have three horizontal slots and four vertical. I need a little card holder for your business cards because I can most likely earn you some business with your photos!
I wonder if Cpt A learned to cover his mouth from Ballerina when laughing...hmmm.
So my top two favorite pictures (1) the last one because it has a cute smile, yet shows her personality, and even some mischeviousness and anticipation. Very intriguing facial expression. (2) The fourth from the end. This just makes me smile constantly because I have never seen her make this face adn I find it hilarious! This captures her light and perky side as well we her sense of humor. (3) the eleventh from the end shows her natural beaty and smile.
Wow, so many good pics! Nice job and good posing!
sooooooooooo cute.
I love all the close-up ones. The colors are so bright. Her face is so clear (almost 3D) with the background hazy country feeling.
My goodness! she looks like the girl from Tangled in the excitement face.
cutest thing I've seen all day!!
She is the most gorgeous girl EVER! And her eyes don't look blue...they look green! Have they changed color? Or is it just the lighting?? I LOVE all the photos!! Great job Erika!!
I read your comment on Diapers & Divinity -- and just had to follow your blog to find out who wrote something that sounds JUST LIKE ME! What a hoot!
(I hope you don't mind?)
I *love* these pics! You are incredibly gifted - and your pics just *drew* me into your posts. As I'm just starting my own blog, I realize the pictures are decidedly lacking - one step at a time, I guess.
Good luck with this picture taking adventure!
Post a Comment