Monday, March 21, 2011

Piggy Toes

My little children were all sitting together watching a TV show.  Notice Sweetie's glazed over look.  
Photobucket
But this is what I noticed:
Photobucket
I love those piggy toes!!  Captain Adorable loves when I do "This Little Piggy" on his toes.  And of course, once I start doing it to him, the girls want me to do their toes as well.  Ballerina has tried to do it to Captain Adorable, but she still doesn't have it quite memorized.  Captain Adorable just wants me to do it over and over again.  He loves when I tickle him all the way to his head when the piggy says "Wee, wee, wee, wee!"
Photobucket
I need to take more pictures of Captain Adorable's cute pudgy feet.  I just can't get over them.  They make me smile when I see them and I can't keep from kissing them when they are in range. :)

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

I have not done piggy toes with him, but I did see Balletina doing it with him and he loved it. He is definitely a fan.

i agree about his feet. I nibble on them frequently!