Captain Adorable is phasing out one of his naps, so I have been finding him conked out in random places a lot more recently.

Captain Adorable is a tummy sleeper.
It's been a treat for me since he is normally really good about sleeping in his crib. He's been sleeping through the night since he was two months old so I don't get to watch him sleep very often (mainly just in the car seat).
Here he fell asleep in his Lightning McQueen tv chair. I always pop him in this chair when I put Baby Signing Time on for him. He loves it.

LOVE THAT BOY!







4 comments:
There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping child!!! And Capt Adorable IS one of the cutest, I'll admit! :)
~Margene
Yes, he is a cutie. Watching sleeping children is definitely enjoyable. I think it is because we can appreciate and watch them without they moving and constantly going.
He has woken up a lot more during the night. I hope this is temporary. It is definitely entertaining to watch him sleep because he is a tummy sleeper.
I want to kiss that darling little sleepy cheek!!!
The above commment was Grandma J posing as Kym...:)
Post a Comment