Sunday, May 22, 2011

We're Going to DISNEYLAND!

We hopped on the airplane headed for California and our much anticipated FIRST TRIP to Disneyland!  In all our excitement we FORGOT Captain Adorable's sippy cup with milk!  He was sure to let us know just how angry he was and I had to be THAT MOM with the screaming baby on the plane.  Handsome Husband was a tremendous help, as always.Photobucket
Our decision to go to Disneyland came when some friends invited us to go on a couple's cruise this summer.  We were seriously considering it, until we ran the numbers and decided that if we were going to spend that much money we might as well be making it a family affair.  So when Handsome Husband suggested Disneyland, I took it and ran with it.  It is also our celebration for paying off our debts.  It's funny because leading up to our trip, Katie was concerned that we wouldn't have enough money for Disneyland.  She'd tell me to be careful to not spend all our money and she'd ask me how much money I had.  I had to reassure her that we had SAVED and had money set aside for Disneyland and that we wouldn't run out of money!
Photobucket
Sweetie was happy to play with toys and her Leapster. For part of the flight when Captain Adorable was decent, Katie tutored me on correct Spanish pronunciation as we read the safety guidelines together.  That was pretty fun.  Katie is getting to be a good little reader.
Photobucket

No comments: