Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day morning Handsome Husband let me sleep in until 10am!  And he and the kids brought breakfast in bed.  It was so funny because all the kids wanted to eat everything off my plate.  I don't think Handsome Husband fed them before they brought me food.  My favorite part of the morning was when Captain Adorable ran in to my bedroom he shouted "Momma!"  He never says my name.  It was the perfect gift.  The girls brought me a card and they gave me a heart attack:Photobucket

Photobucket
Handsome Husband got the kids all dressed.  I felt fancy in this dress that is a hand-me-down from my sister.
Photobucket
We invited some new friends over to share our pot roast for dinner.  Since I tend to share dinners with Jeana frequently, I have become much more comfortable with cooking for large groups.  

Also, we pulled this easel out and the girls were entertained for a solid half hour.  Ballerina used her Littlest Pet Shop cat as a model.  I thought she did an awesome job.
Photobucket
Sweetie made a cookie man on fire.  It's her favorite thing to draw.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dorathy said...

That's silly! A cookie man on fire?