Friday, May 6, 2011

Resident Models

I finally bought a backdrop stand.  I have been saving for my new camera and lens for so long that now I am ready to expand to other things.  This backdrop stand will be SO helpful on my newborn photo shoots.  I had to set it up to test it out.Photobucket
I've been telling Babydoll's mom for a while that I would take pictures for her and I finally did.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Before I knew it there was a line of children waiting for the chance to try out the new backdrop.
Photobucket
And of course Jeana's kids wanted in on the action.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ballerina has face paint all over her face because she went to the Portland Children's Museum that day for a school field trip.  She had been looking forward to that trip for weeks.
Photobucket
I LOVE these pictures of Sweetie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I guess one positive thing to having so many kids around is that I will always have a subject to photograph!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

V said...

WOW!!
I love the pink chair and tell Jeana her Ben is one handsome little dude.
Ballerina looks like she had fun with face crayons too. :)

Dorathy said...

Cpt. Adorable is sooo cuuute!