Saturday, May 21, 2011

Family Birthdays

Handsome Husband's little brother M is moving soon from the northwest so we met up at their parents' house for a visit.  My birthday and M's birthday are very close together so there was a family gathering to celebrate.
Photobucket
These daddies and their sons are so cute.  Little cousin I is 5 days younger than Captain Adorable.   Captain Adorable LOVES to hold the dice whenever Handsome Husand is playing a game.
Photobucket
My little niece J also has a birthday close, so we celebrated for her as well.  She is turning three.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cousin I is super sweet.  He was all about giving him hugs.  I was on the receiving end of those hugs as well.
Photobucket
Aunt H loves hugging as well.  
Photobucket
A cousin found Handsome Husband and thought he made a comfortable chair. :)
Photobucket
I had the chance to take Cousin I's pictures.  Grandma L wanted an updated photo.  I think we got a few to choose from.  Click on the picture for more.  I really love taking pictures for others.  It was a great thing to do on my birthday.  And Cousin I loves to talk and he just blew me over when he popped out "Cam-ra!"  I let him push some buttons on it.  He was very interested in it.    
Photobucket

No comments: