Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ballet Class

Ballerina was very excited when I stayed to watch her practice at her dance class.  I can normally stay to watch the first class of every month, but most of the time I have the smaller kids with me.  Jeana watched them for me so I could go.
Photobucket
The girl on the left ALWAYS wants to get in the shot...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ballerina was in a great mood.
Photobucket
She was raising her hand to give a totally off topic comment.  In true kindergartener fashion.
Photobucket

Photobucket
She's pulling faces for me.
Photobucket

Photobucket
There's my beautiful little dancer.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is one of her favorite songs.  It's the Tiki Room.
Photobucket
She gets to have a parrot as her prop.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ballerina was being too cute with the bird.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then there was the pirate number (it's a Disney themed recital).
Photobucket

Photobucket
"Aaaarrgh!"
Photobucket
And the last one I got to see was a Mulan number.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We are definitely looking forward to her recital!

No comments: