The girls love the weekends. I woke up on a Saturday morning to find the girls all decked out in dress up clothes, waiting for their cereal. Katie (formerly Ballerina) and Sweetie have been getting along so well. They really enjoy playing together. THIS is what I have been waiting for. I remember playing like this with my older sister. I kept telling myself to wait until they were 4 and 6 and I was right!

Some mornings I will go in to wake up Katie for school, only to find her playing quietly with Sweetie on her bed. When I tell her it is a school day she will unhappily protest because she was having so much fun playing. I think she will enjoy the summer, as long as they don't get TOO sick of each other.
Captain Adorable joined the girls for cereal and he seemed like he was very proud of himself, being a big boy with a spoon, sitting up to the table. I love these kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment