Monday, January 24, 2011

Stinky Bink

One of my terms of endearment for Captain Adorable is Stinky Bink.  There's my mother-ese coming out for you.  If he is being cute, but a little bit of a stinker then that is what I call him.  I also just call him Stinker.
Here Captain Adorable is signing "more."
Photobucket
Apparently, that didn't work fast enough (possibly because I was taking pictures...) so he started pointing  and fussing for food.
Photobucket
I just gave him the whole bag of goldfish so I could keep snapping shots in the nice light.
Photobucket
Yum.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy boy.
Photobucket
I love those baby cheeks and lashes!
Photobucket
Sharing.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable is signing "cracker" here.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable loves to climb up onto our kitchen chairs and eat like a big kid.  But I often have to pull him off the table because he will crawl onto it.  He has fallen a few times, so he is a little more careful, but still hasn't learned that the table is not for getting on.  I try to keep the chairs pushed in, but he can pull them out if he wants to.  Stinky Bink for sure.
Photobucket
Bye!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Some of your comments on his expressions look nothing like the face he is making. When you call him a happy boy, it looks like he is complaining or doing something odd. But this post is neat as you can follow the entire dialog with him.