Since we weren't going to be in Utah for Sweetie's birthday and it was only a few days away, we decided to have cake and ice cream a little early. Sweetie had no problem with that.

I love this cute little girl!
Here's the wind up.
This little face just cracks me up!
She just had one present to open.
It was a Moon Dough Barn and it was a big hit.
Both the girls really enjoyed the way that the barn would pop out different shaped animals.
Grandma helped out a lot.
We decided that the texture and weight of Moon Dough reminds us of those circus peanut candies. Stefanie took over with the camera.The kids LOVED it.
And I asked Stefanie to snag a picture of me giving Handsome Husband a massage. I went to massage school during the first year of our marriage and I wanted proof that I DO sometimes give my husband massages. Even if it's not as much as he would like.
Stefanie also snapped this cute one of the dog.























1 comment:
very cute and cuddly pics for Sweetie's early party. She winded up to blow the candles, and it took so long! Haha. Yes, that is a great face in mid blow!
only one present? Because she opened all the others on Christmas...and they still had way too many! Should we try and really stick to some limits this year :)
Post a Comment