Monday, January 3, 2011

Home Again

Handsome Husband was in charge of Captain Adorable for the flight home.  Guess who got the easy job?
Photobucket
Captain Adorable fell asleep looking out the window on take off and he slept most of the flight.  So Handsome Husband didn't have much kid wrangling to do.  The girls were pretty good for the flight.

Now I have a lot of this to do:
Photobucket
Hundreds of pictures to sort through, edit and post.  Often done in this state, ignoring the mess around me.  My computer desk is one of the most chaotic spots in my house.  Yep, I hear that sometimes artistic people are messy.  I'm not sure where that rumor started, I have no idea what they are talking about...

I was sad to leave Utah and family.  I really enjoyed it so much.  I wish we could go there every Christmas break.  It was such a great break from the every day.  I love my family!

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Yes, Cpt A was perfect for the flight home. Although I did have that boy talking my ear off. He was nice about it though.

In addition to your current computer projects, we brought more things from your house to do. Our closet is growing with projects :).