Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jump On It

Handsome Husband organized a Guy's Day Out for him, my dad and Tayler.  They went to Cabella's and enjoyed some manly fun.  My mom and I took the kids to a bouncy place called Jump On It.  It was pretty cool.  It had trampolines all lined up.  We spent our time in the section specifically for kids under 4 feet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They also had some blow up slides for the kids.  The girls decided to hold hands on the way down all on their own.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Captain Adorable had a great time walking around the trampolines.  He didn't complain when he was knocked over.  He just got back up and kept walking.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I bounced quite a bit with the kids and my mom took lots of pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There were some balls for the kids to play with.  Captain Adorable was a big fan.
Photobucket
He loves to toss the ball back and forth.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He always makes this face and exhales and squeals in a boyish "Oh!" kind of way.  He gets really excited about playing toss.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweetie really liked when I held her and bounced.  I think she liked being so high.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I knew Sweetie would love the place because she is my jumper!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
At one point Ballerina saw someone doing this bungee thing on a separate tramp and she wanted to try it.  So we let her have a go at it.  I was so surprised that she wasn't too scared.  She was pretty safe with it, but she thought it was awesome.
Photobucket
Afterward she exclaimed, "This is the most fun I've ever had!"
Photobucket
Sweetie wanted a chance to try it.  She agreed that it was also the most fun she's ever had.  She went even higher than Ballerina and she loved it.  That's my fearless girl for you.
Photobucket
On the way home I wanted to stop by the Mt. Timpanogos Temple where Handsome Husband and I were married.  
Photobucket
I pulled the kids out of the car for a quick picture.  It was FREEZING!
Photobucket
SOOOOO COLD! But definitely worth the stop to show my temple to my babies.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Grandma J said...

I love the ones of Sweetie jumping!! Also on the Bungee she looks like a little Munchkin!! So cute!! We all had so much fun!!

Cpt Naykid said...

The guys day out was fun. But these pics make me feel like I missed out! All the trampolines next to each other look awesome. Love that Cpt A loves balls everywhere he goes. We will definitely need a big trampoline someday.

Thanks for marrying me at that gorgeous temple. you're the best!