Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mr. Mischievous

That is Captain Adorable's favorite blanket.  In the toilet. He was not happy when I put it straight into the washing machine.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable has a fascination with toilets.  He will only be deterred by a closed door.  No matter how many times I lead him away from the bathroom or tell him no, he will always turn around and head straight for the toilet.  I have had to fish out quite a few bath toys.  Cpt. A knows that he must have his hands washed after every incident and I have a hard time not smiling when I see the funny reflection of his silly grin in the faucet.  My ears have become attuned to the sound of toilet lids, the slight difference of pitter pattering feet that an echoing bathroom causes, and the distinct sound of silence.  We may have to buy toilet locks once he figures out door knobs (which he can already reach because he is a tall boy).
Photobucket
Here Captain Adorable is covered in peanut butter.  This is an example of me noticing that I didn't hear him making any noise and then discovering that he was happily licking the peanut butter off his fingers.  So he went straight to the high chair with it.
Photobucket
And what child doesn't love getting squirted in the mouth with a spray bottle.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My very boyish boy LOVES balls.  He has a little collection and we play catch on a daily basis. 
Photobucket
He also likes Cars.  This is a Lightning Mcqueen lamp in Ben and Landon's room.  Captain Adorable is pretty fascinated with it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My little man also loves a good massage.
Photobucket
If I stop massaging him he will sign "more."
Photobucket
Neither of the girls would lie as still as he does for massages.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And I LOVE this picture of my boy and his blankie.  Look at that cute baby back!
Photobucket
Handsome Husband just loves having a little buddy for moments like this.
Photobucket
They are watching SPORTS.
Photobucket
With how much Captain Adorable loves balls, it should be no surprise that he even likes to watch them on TV.
Photobucket
Yep, he's starting young and Handsome Husband couldn't be happier.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable loves to shout "Cougars!" (a baby talk version of it) at the end of the BYU fight song that gets sung at our house so often.  He is such a little boy and we are loving every minute of it.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

fabulous post! He is such a mischevious little guy, or maybe just explorer covers it.

Hey, I didn't know you played catch...we should hang out :). Yes I look forward to all the sports with Cpt A. He will be a little athlete.

I definitely enjoy my sports mate. I understand why my dad enjoys having some sporty sons. It is fun for bonding, talking, watching, doing, etc. Never a bad choice :)