Yes, that is exactly what I thought looking at the wedding dress pictures...she looks really grown up...like a kid not a baby girl.
So fun! I wanted to get Soph a fish for Christmas but with moving that wasn't an option. I guess we'll just have to wait for her birthday... I'm excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
I love Caneroni's name. BD is very creative and has recently become an expert in finding new creative names.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes, that is exactly what I thought looking at the wedding dress pictures...she looks really grown up...like a kid not a baby girl.
So fun! I wanted to get Soph a fish for Christmas but with moving that wasn't an option. I guess we'll just have to wait for her birthday... I'm excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
I love Caneroni's name. BD is very creative and has recently become an expert in finding new creative names.
Post a Comment