Here we are 6 weeks along:


Here we are about 19 weeks along. We carry so differently!:

Holly doesn't know what she's having yet, but we're hoping it's a boy so our little one can have a playmate at family get togethers.
My little sister Stefanie is also pregnant and is about 5 weeks behind me. If she decides to keep the baby then our little one will have a play mate on both sides of the family. I have a pregnant picture with her, but it's on another sister's camera.
We have been having a hard time coming up with the right name for this boy. I'll put a poll up on my blog so you can vote for you favorite. The options (in no particular order) are:
- Luke Isaac
- Samuel Erik
- James Gideon
- Lincoln Erik
- Luke Valiant
- Aaron Michael
- Isaac Paul
6 comments:
That was a cute creative idea. How fun to be prego within days of your sister in law! I am a fan of Lincoln Erik we spell Landon's with a C instead of a k
I also like Aaron Michael
Such a sweet way to tell the Blanchards--I have no doubt that they will always remember this. Gosh, it got me all teary-eyed!
I didn't know Stephanie was pregnant--she has SUCH A HARD decision to make. My heart goes out to her. Love to all of you.
PS All the names are amazing, I'll think about it and then cast my vote. =)
Ha, I looked at your poll and a lot of people enjoy Lincoln. It probably is not my favorite. But I'll try to find the picture of you and me from RuthAnn so I can post it.
P.S. You and Holly carry differently because it's her first and this is your third ;]
Stef- not necessarily, I'm carrying very similar to how I carried the girls. We just have different bodies. :)
So, this is the post that changed our lives...forever.
How do you say thank you for that? We love you guys. We love being family.
Now if we can just get Sweetie & Bradshaw to fall in love. :)
Post a Comment