Friday, March 13, 2009

It's a baby!

So here I am at 17 weeks (last week).  I've been putting off uploading them because I don't think it's the cutest picture, but whatever:And we had an ultrasound today. And they had a hard time getting a good headshot because it's looking like my amniotic fluid is low.   Either that or I have a massive placenta that takes up all the space.  The poor baby looked pretty squished.  Maybe that's why I can feel it move so well.  I'll have to talk to my midwife about that.  Here's the best profile shot: Look at the baby's fingers: 
And feet:  And spine! 
One body part that wasn't hard to find was the most important one:
  Yep!  It's a boy!  My intuition was correct!  We don't have a name solidified.  I told Handsome Husband that he's going to have a little boyscout.  You know that HE is REALLY excited. :) Baby Dragon was pretty excited to be there and see the ultrasound.  She's been telling me that she wants a little baby sister, but she is now very excited for a baby brother.  She proudly told my mom on the phone that I have a baby boy in my tummy.  I am excited, but also nervous because I don't know what I'll do with a boy!  I'm sure we'll figure it out. Sweetie was also excited to see the ultrasound and kept saying "baby!" Now we need to hit the sales and get some boy clothes!

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hooray for you!! After I had my two boys and found out I was having a girl, I was a little in shock myself. I kept saying "But I do boys." Well, almost 3 years later and she is an absolute delight. Can't imagine the family with out her. You guys will love, love, love on your little boy. :)

Russell and Aya said...

Congratulations! We are super excited for you and Captain. We will have so much fun getting together someday with our girls and boys. By the way, you look really good.

Shauna said...

Congrats! How exciting! Hope your weekend is as beautiful as you are!
♥ Hugs :)

Lyndi said...

Congrats on the baby boy! I don't have any girls but I love my boys. :) I also love your wedding dress pictures, what a cute idea

Jeana said...

Yeah congrats!! I love my boys! :) I am so excited for you!! Hey how do you like the new hair cut? You in Utah now?? Tell Ruthanne hi for me and give your girls big loves from aunti Jeana oh and of course tell Joseph congrats on getting his boy scout. :)

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Congratulations! :) Hey, the Pass It On Sales are coming up- I'll definitely be stocking up then! :)

Blessings,
Michele

Samurai Mom said...

Congratulations!

V said...

I realized I've never commented (even though I've looked at this post a million times--it's so cute.) Congratulations. All of your children are so good looking this little boy is going to be a hunk! Can't wait to see him.

Michelle said...

Oh...I should be keeping up on everyone elses blogs even though I don't post much anymore. That is so exciting tha tyou are expecting. Boys are great...and I have heard that they are so much easier. Good luck rounding up boy stuff for the litte one to wear. That's another thing I have been told, girls have lots of shoes and hair bows and different dresses, boys don't require as much variety. Good luck! I just read about your diagnosis as well. Good luck with that too.

StefanieJinelle said...

Hey look, your sister has a blog thing.

Cpt Naykid said...

Congrats honey! I love my two beautiful daughters, but I have to admit I am very excited to have a boy. I love our daughters to death, and they will both be beautiful girly girls. I hope our will be a big sports fan :), especially when it comes to BYU :).

Congrats again!

Out-Island Explorers said...

YAY!! I'm a little late on this post, but congrats still!!! How fun to have girls and a boy. Your baby bump is so cute!!

Love ya girl!