But today I pulled the dress out for Sweetie and we tried using flowers to get some smiles out her (she was ready for her nap).
Sweetie liked it when Handsome Husband stroked her cheek with the flower.
I might have to try again another time since most of the pictures looked like this:
Baby Dragon wanted to dress up like a pretty princess again. Especially since she got to hold the flowers.
P.S. I'm feeling MUCH better. My friend took me to see a chick flick in the theaters on Friday, we went to a family gathering yesterday and I went to church today. I'm starting to feel normal again, I just have to rest often. At least I'm not sleeping so much!
3 comments:
What beaUtiful girls! I am glad you are feeling better and got to do something fun and take your mind off recovery. =)
Hey Erika,
So glad you are feeling better. What an ordeal you have been through! I have to ask....what started the wedding dress tradition?
Oops never mind my question-went to the older blog post where you explained it-sorry!! BD and Sweetie are getting so big!
Post a Comment